The Blackline PG2 is a precision, belt-drive turntable with advanced audio technology and contemporary features.
Designed to cosmetically and sonically match the existing Blackline range of products, PG2 allows listeners to appreciate the sound of analogue audio. The inclusion of a switchable phono stage allows customers to connect directly to amplifiers or add a separate phono stage such as our PH 2 which will offer a further sound upgrade.
The high-torque DC motor ensures a stable and consistent platter rotation and the plinth material has been designed to absorb unwanted resonances. PG2 also has Bluetooth connectivity allowing more flexibility with positioning and will connect easily with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
PG2 uses Bluetooth 5.0 and is backwards compatible with later versions of Bluetooth. However, we cannot guarantee that all products will communicate successfully with PG2.
- Custom made arm and cartridge.
The cartridge has a wider frequency response which produces more clarity.
The arm tube bearing adopts a special structure and material for coupling, effectively isolating interference and vibration reflected from the counter weight at the tail end of the arm.
- Higher specification internal phono pre-amplifier resulting in a more dynamic performance and quieter background noise.
- For ease of use we have incorporated a dial mechanism for the anti-skate function.
- Bluetooth On/OFF switch – if Bluetooth connectivity is not required, the function can be turned off. When the function is turned on, PG2 will search for Bluetooth enabled devices automatically.
- Auto Stop function – the platter will stop rotating at end of the record.